Gov. Mike DeWine announced Monday that Ohio will spend $84 million in federal American Rescue Plan funding to increase access to services and support for behavioral health care for children (Source: “Ohio investing $84M in initiative to improve behavioral health care for children,” Mahoning Matters, May 16).
The Pediatric Behavioral Health Initiative will use American Rescue Plan funds that were allocated in House Bill 168.
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Dayton Children’s Hospital
- ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children’s Hospital
- University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s
- Appalachian Children’s Coalition — Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
- Appalachian Children’s Coalition — Hopewell Health Centers